Monday, December 22, 2008

Soundtrack of the year


It seems like time is flying reasonably fast and the year is finally reaching to an end. I'm not sure if I'm very much looking forward to another year but it sure feels good to gain a renewed hope and fix a new year resolution. This year, has been an 'eventful' year for me and I'm sure I have stored a couple of skeletons in my closet. From the most ecstatic occurence to the most devastating one, this year has definitely taken its toll on me. I've afflicted living souls, experienced the deepest core of pain, healed old wounds, piled up a few of new acquaintances, discovered a new passion, shoved away a few of my old habits, stumbled upon a side of me I have never noticed before, gained knowledge and experiences, let my guards down unexpectedly, developed regrets and mistakes, established a precious friendship, and eventually learned to love.


Although this has been a tough year for me, but I would like to remember it as what it is now to me. I would like to reminisce this journey of mine in the years to come, it will always be a part of me. I'm crossing my fingers for a much better year, next year.

No comments: